Welcome to The Holy Land
An explorers tour for the young and the young in heart.
Traditional Christian Pilgrimage Tour
*Option to be structurally tailored to meet your needs.
- Arrival and overnight in Jericho.
- You will have breakfast in the lowest city on earth, followed by a visit to the Monastery on the Mount of Temptation, which sits embedded half way up the ancient mountain. You will ride the longest cable car below sea level in ancient Jericho. As you scale up the mountain you will have a breathtaking view of Tell es-Sultan, ancient Jericho and the whole oasis below. You will pass the sycamore fig tree Zacchaeus climbed to catch a glimpse of Jesus your way to the Jordan river for congregating, meditating and entering into the still waters to be baptized where Jesus was baptized. You will continue your day by visiting ancient Qumran where the Dead Sea scrolls were found before floating in the saline waters of the Dead Sea. You will end the day by visiting the Mary and Martha church and the empty tomb in Lazarus in Bethany before spending the night in Jerusalem.
- You will begin your day with a panoramic view of Jerusalem’s Old City as you stand on the Mt. of Olives and walk down the hill visiting the Dominus Flevit Chapel, the Church of Mary Magdalene, the Tomb of Mary and the Church of Nations in the Garden of Gethsemane. That afternoon you will head to Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus. You will spend the day strolling through the open market as you make your way to the Milk Grotto and Church of St. Catherine. This will be followed by a visit to Shepherd’s Field before heading back to Jerusalem. Overnight in Jerusalem.
- You will spend day four walking through the four quarters of Jerusalem’s Old City. You will begin your journey at the Gate of Stephanus (Lion’s Gate) and follow the Stations of the Cross along the Via Dolorosa as you make your way to the Church of St. Anne and the Pool of Bethesda. Following this, you will have time for prayer and meditation at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. There will be time for an optional lunch before enjoying a panoramic view from the tower of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of the Redeemer and then head to the Armenian Quarter to Mt. Zion, the Room of the Last Supper, the Makam Al-Nabi Dawud, and the Dormition Abbey. You will conclude your visit as you walk through the enchanting markets of the Muslim Quarter. Overnight in Jerusalem.
- Check-out and transfer to the land border.
Ready to travel with us?